Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible.
We're not giving up. We're waiting for a better opportunity to win.

 
" I don't think I've ever met a Liberal whom I didn't like on a personal basis. That said, if your goal is to change minds and influence people, it's probably not a good idea to begin by asserting that virtually all elected Democrats are liars. But what the hell."
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Probably not up to date bio
The Artist Studio
Power Reporting
Petals From Heaven


WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Convert long URL to 25 characters Free Dictionary
Piece of crap SMART VIDEO


Takes you to someplace
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Prescription Machine Gun

Every dollar helps
 
Free Juke Box 1950-1980

Click


Free South Park


Our Position on Obama's Election
The person you call President Obama ... ."

Friday, November 11, 2005


Sarah Silverman
  • "Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ, and then the Jews try to pass it off on the Romans. I'm one of the few people that believe it was the blacks."
  • "I want to get an abortion, but my boyfriend and I are having trouble conceiving."

Silverman began her career as an immediately discarded Saturday Night Live writer, fired after a year or so for her controversial jokes ("Quite frankly, I think it's a good law," she wrote about a mandatory 24-hour waiting period for abortions. "I was going to get an abortion the other day. I totally wanted an abortion—and it turns out I was just thirsty.") -  Irony Maiden

| E-MAIL Real King of France at 11/11/2005 04:56:00 PM PERMLINK (5) | HOME


Comments:

"I did not vote for Obama but he is remarkable. In less than three weeks in office he has collected more than $150,000 in back taxes."
Gayle Miller
I went to see her live at The Mint here in Los Angeles a few years back and she's just as gorgeous and naughty in person.
 
~

She looks like someone Seinfeld should have married.
 
~

I'm so out of this toilet culture, never heard of her.

Nothing slaps my knee like some good abortion jokes, yep them dead babies, sidesplitters.
MM
 
~

I've known her like forever, since she was doing one nighters anywhere she could. She is the only woman "comic" I have heard who has that clever turn at the end of a phrase that makes both a point and a joke at the same time. As a former joke writer, I can sit back and enjoy her skill and say without fear of contradiction, she is an original talent. BTW, doing a one nighter here in LA almost requires Liberal Only Humor yet she does anything she wants and her lib audience stays with her. If she ever decides to write something long, a play or a movie, it could be something very special.
 
~

Great comment Howard ... a few years from now I'll probably claim this story as my own. Except she will have attempted suicide when I refused to leave my wife for her.
 
~

Post a Comment






This page is powered by

Blogger.

People who excel at what they do
My Parallel Universe
Newsbusters
Agent BedHead
SondraK
Michele Malkin
Hot Air
Baron du Toit
Gateway Pundit
Jawa Report
The Crypt
Little Green Footballs
LindaSoG
E-Claire
John Ray
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Real Clear Politics
Doug Ross
ScrappleFace
Wild Thing
Expose the Left
Grouchy Old Crip/a>
CountryStore
The Grapevine
The Bitch Girls
Beautiful Atrocities

Wizblog
Right Wing News
Cao's Blog
View From The Porch
Interested Participant
Rantburg
JammieWearingFool
Rachel Lucas
Texas Darlin
Just Say No Deal



Congressional Vote Ratings
Discover the Networks


Emeritus
Spoons
Annika's




COOL BLOGS! Yesterday's Top Referrers












































































Amazon.com Widgets