Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible.
We're not giving up. We're waiting for a better opportunity to win.

 
" I don't think I've ever met a Liberal whom I didn't like on a personal basis. That said, if your goal is to change minds and influence people, it's probably not a good idea to begin by asserting that virtually all elected Democrats are liars. But what the hell."
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Probably not up to date bio
The Artist Studio
Power Reporting
Petals From Heaven


WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Convert long URL to 25 characters Free Dictionary
Piece of crap SMART VIDEO


Takes you to someplace
WOOT - Best Web VENDOR
Prescription Machine Gun

Every dollar helps
 
Free Juke Box 1950-1980

Click


Free South Park


Our Position on Obama's Election
The person you call President Obama ... ."

Friday, May 27, 2005


"BACK TO THE GOTCHA II"
There are lots of reason for the left's recent problems, and at the top of that list I'll put Lexis-Nexis.  The grandpappy of document search devices, Lexis-Nexis allows people like Ann Coulter to go way back and find out what it was they actually said. If you built a career on mendacity and fraud, you're in trouble. Of course now we have Google, which I'll let represent the millions of other free internet search engines out there. But wait. There's more!

When the Right Honorable George Galloway, left-wing MP, and it goes without saying filthy liar, did his thing before a Congressional committee investigating bribes taken from Saddam Hussein, Galloway got involved in this discussion. Asked if he was aware that Fawaz Zureikat, who was a major donor to Mr. Galloway's Mariam Appeal charity, was taking bribes, Galloway pompously exclaimed:
"Not only did I know that, but I told everyone about it. I emblazoned it in our literature, on our Web site, precisely so that people like you could not later credibly question my bona fides in that regard. So I did better than that. I never asked him if he was trading in oil. I knew he was a big trader with Iraq, and I told everybody about it."
Sigh, his web site (www.Mariamappeal.com) is gone, so we'll have to take his word for it, right (pay attention here, John Kerry) ? NO! I give you (drum roll) ......



Did you know about this? Me neither, until I read "Curious, George!" by Clinton W. Taylor. The WAY BACK MACHINE boasts that it has "40 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago.." I input one of my blogs, and got this back --instantly.

See what I mean? Sadly, there are still pockets of cancer where the truth takes a back seat to ideology, but for the bulk of Americans who actually like being represented by honorable people, this is a political career death sentence for Democrats, Liberals, and anyone living in Vermont. Oh, I nearly forgot. Galloway was lying.


| E-MAIL Real King of France at 5/27/2005 08:05:00 AM PERMLINK (2) | HOME


Comments:

"I did not vote for Obama but he is remarkable. In less than three weeks in office he has collected more than $150,000 in back taxes."
Gayle Miller
"There are lots of reason for the left's recent problems, and at the top of that list I'll put Lexis-Nexis".

You bloggers are on the top of that list. Lexis-Nexis is number two.
 
~

You win again!
 
~

Post a Comment






This page is powered by

Blogger.

People who excel at what they do
My Parallel Universe
Newsbusters
Agent BedHead
SondraK
Michele Malkin
Hot Air
Baron du Toit
Gateway Pundit
Jawa Report
The Crypt
Little Green Footballs
LindaSoG
E-Claire
John Ray
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Real Clear Politics
Doug Ross
ScrappleFace
Wild Thing
Expose the Left
Grouchy Old Crip/a>
CountryStore
The Grapevine
The Bitch Girls
Beautiful Atrocities

Wizblog
Right Wing News
Cao's Blog
View From The Porch
Interested Participant
Rantburg
JammieWearingFool
Rachel Lucas
Texas Darlin
Just Say No Deal



Congressional Vote Ratings
Discover the Networks


Emeritus
Spoons
Annika's




COOL BLOGS! Yesterday's Top Referrers












































































Amazon.com Widgets